FuriBee F180 180mm FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This racing drone is a good intro to X frame FPV racing drones with its 3S battery. But can take up to 6S batteries for those wishing more oomph. Find it here https://goo.gl/SmbKTg
– Ready to fly, comes with Flysky i6 transmitter and receiver.
– Stable flier in its stock setup in both angle and acro. Should be a good intro FPV flier with its 3S battery. But includes room to grow using 4S through 6S batteries if more power is desired.
– SPR F3 FCB with beeper, and loaded with Cleanflight 1.11.0
– Comes with 3S 11.1V 1500mah battery, but can be powered up through 6S Lipos. Battery is padded from damage with a bottom plate and cushion.
– Includes BLHeli-S 30A Dshot ESC's
– 2300kV motors
– 700 TVL camera with 40 channel 25mW/200mW switchable FPV transmitter
– Apparently no VBAT cable comes with this. Hence, why no LVC warning beeps, and my low battery crash 🙁
– Receiver antennas were bundled internal to the quadcopter under a zip tie. You should stretch them out and shrink tube them to external zip ties for best reception.
– Requires FAA registration.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.