Wicked fast – experts only.
If you’re an expert RC pilot looking for an adrenaline-filled adventure, the RISE RXS255 250 Class FPV Racing Drone is right up your alley. This is not for the faint of heart, or for beginners. It’s designed to be fast – wicked fast, to be specific- for full-throttle FPV racing, right out of the box.
Three pre-programmed flight modes let you work your way up to high-octane performance:
- Stability Mode: limits tilt angle and will level itself when the right transmitter stick is centered.
- FPV Mode: no self-leveling or limits on tilt mode, with smoother and more maneuverable operation.
- Acro Mode: maximum maneuverability while performing acrobatics and faster reaction than FPV mode.
The RXS255 Drone is both Receiver-Ready (Rx-R) and Transmitter-Ready (Tx-R), allowing you to supply your own receiver and fly it using your favorite, existing radio system. Download the LibrePilot Ground Control Station app (GCS) to set up the CC3D flight controller to use your transmitter. Note: always remove props before connecting the flight controller to the GCS.
Each 4S ESC is also pre-loaded with BLHeli firmware and OneShot software for “locked-in” precision and agility. An adjustable FPV camera, video transmitter and cloverleaf antenna are included too. Just add a monitor or goggles to get the full FPV experience, and fly…fast.
- Wicked fast speed, requiring advanced RC pilot skills.
- Ready for full-throttle racing action – right out of the box.
- Each high-frequency 4S ESC installs with “plug and play” simplicity – no soldering required.
- BLHeli OneShot125 speed control technology ensures ultra-precise control and agility.
- Carbon fiber, modular design with “wireless” arms makes the RXS255 extra-tough and extra-light.
- Built-in LED light bar makes the RXS255 easy to see, even during intense Line-of-Sight (LOS) flight.
- 200mW video transmitter and cloverleaf antenna.
- 1000TVL CMOS FPV camera with 0-45 degree mobility.
- 2300kV 2204 size brushless motors.
- RISE RXS255 Racing Drone (Tx-R / Rx-R)
- 1000TVL FPV Camera and 200mW Video Transmitter
- 5×4.5″ (5 inch x 4.5 inch) Bullnose Propellers (4)
- 6 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 4S 1300 mAh to 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- LiPo Battery Charger
- 5.8G FPV Receiver and Monitor, or FPV Goggles
- Mini-USB cable (to connect cc3d controller to GCS app)
- Diagonal Size: 257 millimeters (10.1 inches)
- Weight: 460 grams (16.2 ounces)
*The RXS255 requires FAA registration to fly. Please visit the FAA website for details.
*FPV “First Person View” transmission products with output power greater than 25mW require a HAM license to operate legally in the USA. This involves a 35-question multiple-choice test and a small fee. You can contact an amateur radio club in your area for information or assistance in obtaining a license. Also see the Amateur Radio Relay Network web page about obtaining a license. Customers outside of the USA should understand and follow all telecommunications or other regulations in your area.
*Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating model aircraft. Visit the Academy of Model Aeronautics and search for “FPV 550” and read “Document 550 – Utilizing First Person View Systems” to learn about the safe operation of FPV “First Person View” systems in model aircraft.
Wicked fast and agile- advanced RC pilot skills required.
Ready for full-throttle racing action – right out of the box.
BLHeli OneShot125 speed control technology ensures ultra-precise control and agility.
Durable, light and extremely crash-resistant carbon fiber, modular design with wireless arms.
Transmitter-Ready and Receiver-Ready (TxR, RxR) so you can supply your own favorite transmitter and receiver, for confident control.